salary: $65,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Reads job ticket to ensure complete understanding of job specifications
- Performs complete make ready, including color, register, imposition, copy, and shop procedures.
- Provides direction and monitors feeder’s activity and performance as well as being responsible for the feeder’s actions.
- Keeps pressroom manager informed of job status, and alert manager of obstacles, delays, quality issues, or any problems that arise during a job run.
- Relays complete accurate information to next shift on jobs scheduled and in progress. Identify any special issues or considerations.
- Enters complete, accurate, timely information into Hagen system. Carefully review Hagen sheets, make necessary corrections, and submit at the end of shift.
- Follows all specified procedures and complete all required documentation.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.