salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Bend and lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Lift up to 70lbs with assistance on an occasional basis
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls
- Be able to speak and hear for safety and productivity
- Use scanners, tablets, radio, phones, and other warehouse machinery
- Ability to lift overhead
- Ability to work overtime
- Drive a registered motor vehicle to satisfy daily requirements
- Have acceptable and / or correctable vision
- Work in an atmosphere range of + 50 to 0 degrees F with a moderate noise level
- Personal interaction and communication required to and from other people is extremely high
- Good arithmetic and reading skills
- Understand and follow verbal instruction, written instruction and company policies
- A self-starter that can work independently and coordinate with others
- Work in a fast pace environment with the ability to manage stress and productivity guidelines
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.