salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High School
- Maintains a high technician utilization with minimal idle time
- Performs diagnostic and repairs on heavy construction equipment
- Driver to and from job site to repair heavy construction equipment
- Repairs are completed correctly the first time, with no service redo's
- Works efficiently to do a good job in a minimum amount of time
- Completes all paperwork and reporting; ensures all paperwork is submitted within the allowed timeframes, and with complete information
- Inspects equipment and reports to Manager and /or Customer when additional repairs are required, preventing possible customer dissatisfaction and increasing Service Department revenue opportunities
- Assist team members or Managers as needed
- Observes the company's safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.