What’s in it For You:
- There is a $1,000 Sign on Bonus offered for this position. To be eligible for the hiring bonus, candidates must not have worked for Ecolab in any capacity in the previous 12 months.
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
salary: $40,123 - $41,163 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
education: High` School
- Manually picks full-case orders and stacks them onto pallets
- Ensures proper staging and identification once an order has been completely picked
- Uses various pieces of equipment including stand-up forklift (manual pallet jack, electric pallet jack, reach truck and propane lift) to move pallets
- Verifies quantities, quality of items and proper labeling of products that are being shipped
- Examines all packaging and contents of items for quality
- Verifies all packaging information against the packing list
- Coordinates with other departments such as customer service, production, instant and small pack
- Manages shipping box assembly, induction for packaging and label preparation/application
- Loads trailers with packed boxes and pallets
- Identifies items with a quantity discrepancy and promptly communicates with Supervisor and/or Lead
- Maintains the 5S cleanliness of the picking area and pulls completed shrink-wrapped orders to the dock for packers
- Follows all safety procedures and policies
- working weekends
- Reach Truck Operation
- Stand Up Forklifts
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.