salary: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Check welds visually and dimensionally with precision measuring instruments for conformance to blueprints and specifications
- Responsible for the manufacture and maintenance of component parts and fixtures as required
- Consistently maintain specific tolerances and accurately perform dimensions
- Check parts using specified gages or check parts using furnished fixtures to see that dimensions are being maintained.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Follow all applicable safety rules and precautions.
- Set up welding equipment based on job specifications
- Maintain welding equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.