salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Place specific part into a specific place.
- Follow technical instructions, interpret technical terms.
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test finished products for defects.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Glue certain parts into place
- Being able to do the same job for multiple hours in a day
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.