salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for inspecting Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs) for quality and remove any waste material, stickers, tags, damaged RPCs, and non-Tosca RPCs from the production line in accordance with Tosca's food safety policies
- Load, unload and, stack RPCs from the production line for processing
- Operates a forklift
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment including reporting food or environmental safety concerns
- Operates equipment in alignment with Tosca's safety protocols including - Lockout/Tag-out, Chemical Handlings, etc.
- Monitors processing of RPC's through the line and adjust input or output as needed to maximize throughput
- Monitors supplies or materials used for processing
- Will be required to assist the Maintenance Coordinator or Technician on minor machine adjustments or fixes
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required within the service center
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.