- 1st shift: Monday to Friday, 5:45am - 2:15pm
- 2nd shift: Monday to Thursday, 2:15pm - 12:45am, 3 day weekend
salary: $17 - $18.7 per hour
work hours: 5:45 AM - 2:15 PM
education: High` School
- assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices and components
- Required to understand and comply with drawings, written procedures, batch records and apply
these standards to their work
- Ability to meet production schedules and deadlines according to quality standards
- Ability to work in a flexible and changing environment
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to learn multiple tasks and train in other areas as needed
- Ability to work with a variety of tools and equipment
- Ability to maintain all logs, paperwork and forms accurately
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.