- This position requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience in related SMT machine operation
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Must be familiar with Workmanship Standard IPC-A-610C
- Prior experience with Universal Fuzion, DEK and Koyyoung equipment preferred.
salary: $35,360 - $42,640 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain all tooling (Stencils, pallets etc) updating records and replacing old or worn-out tooling
- Working with the kitting department to adjust schedule, adjust run times, board comparison to group similar boards together
- Basic programming and trouble shoot problems during machine operation to prevent long downtimes. Also, eliminate the need for the machine operators waiting on Engineers and or Maintenance personnel
- Diagnose and repair issues with programs changing PD when necessary
- Set Up, Tear Down (Change Over), and Operate - Complex Screen Printing, Component Pick & Place, Paste Inspection, and Glue Machines; and/or Wave solder machines in conformance with all accompanying documentation (Routings, PPK, Device Sheets, Work Instructions etc. etc...)
- Perform Part Verification of set up and reel changes using bar code scanner and computer program
- Assemble PWB’s as needed (progressive line)
- Inspect deposited solder paste and populated PWB’s to applicable workmanship standards
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.