salary: $41,600 - $47,840 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Can verify quality of finished product (measure/visual to control plan) and properly react to problem.
- Understands and demonstrates proper safety procedures and is familiar with LOTO procedures for all of the equipment involved. Able to locate and understand all machine safeties.
- Demonstrates proper Daily PM compliance with all paperwork completed
- Demonstrates knowledge of performs as a part of the process by loading them into the hopper, monitoring them in orientor and infeed rails, how they load into the oven; and understand and monitor how they transfer to molds and the closing/locking and compensation cycles.
- Have the ability to monitor all transfer points (spindle loading/unloading, preform transfer from oven to mold).
- Understand the monitor timing and the importance of stretching, pre-blow air and blow air and the impact on material distribution in the bottle.
- Understand and monitor the unlocking, opening and bottle transfer extraction of a bottle from the mold.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.