salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Inspect purchased parts, materials, assemblies, and final production
- Use calipers, gauges, and other tools to measure part dimensions and compare to prints
- Maintain the accuracy of the calibration system and all inspection devices
- Support the audit process
- Document inspection results by completing reports and summarizing rework/waste
- Ensure accurate maintenance and compliance of all quality records
- Manage the nonconforming material process and determine the disposition
- Assist with supplier qualification and act as the primary contact when quality issues arise
- Collaborate with Engineering & Quality Consultants to develop product policies and procedures
- Determine and implement corrective action measures to resolve customer complaints
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.