salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Work in a fast paced environment preparing meat products to feed lines and/or prepare for the next stage of processing.
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Measures weighs and counts products and material
- Loads products into package processing equipment, marks and labels containers, assist in cleanliness of general work area.
- Must be able to work continually in a refrigerated environment 40°F. May require overtime with or without notice. Finish time is when work is completed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.