salary: $41,600 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Troubleshoot Injection Molding machines, follow process to resolve failures, other problems
- Assist in preventative maintenance and repair of molding machines, molds and robots.
- Comprehensive understanding of engineered resins as it pertains to setting process parameters
- Ability to back fill the production supervisor when absent
- Coordinates and sets up machines, robots and other equipment performing necessary tests to ensure company compliance.
- Trains employees in the correct procedures for operation as needed
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance tasks
- Maintain a safe work environment following company’s safety, ISO standards
- Achieve adequate production levels while maintaining the expected product quality
- Ensure molded components meet all product quality criteria including dimensional criteria
- Communicate to supervisor and other technicians and document all technical information and issues
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Blueprint Reading
- Injection Molding
- Quality Assurance
- machine operator
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.