salary: $15.5 - $15.5 per hour
work hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
• Determine proper storage method location based on demand and environmental factors.
• Accurately reads deliveries and production orders to retrieve product from lean lifts and racks
and delivers to the appropriate department.
• Accept, count and move incoming deliveries to specific locations in the warehouse.
• Verifies and maintains inventories via cycle counts and physical inventory
• Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
• Assures material handling areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner
• Performs other related duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.