salary: $22 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Basic experience with receiving and processing incoming material, securely and safely storing temperature sensitive materials, labeling material with receiving labels.
- Working with temperature-sensitive materials.
- Issuing material to work orders and other uses, ensuring that all necessary transactions are completed in the ERP system.
- Basic experience with stockroom material handling roles such as inventory pulling and labeling with RELEASE status labels for issuance.
- Basic experience with cycle count programs and analyzing inventory discrepancies.
- Walking in -20C walk-in freezers for inventory issuance
- Use Hand Trucks, Pallet Jacks, ladders, Golf Cart, and Scales safely and effectively.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Performing other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.