salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
Prepares shipments and correspondences; fulfilling customer needs to exceed customer
2. Follows vendor agreements and supports the new customers protocols.
3. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint. Will need to
discern what items they can handle and what items to take to their leadership
4. Helps to manage customer correspondence (calls & emails) regarding orders or deliveries.
5. Identifies and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
6. Builds sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication. Goes
the extra mile to engage customers.
7. Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
8. Manages stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of
goods; shipment loading & transferring.
9. Promotes constant motivation among staff to strive for efficient and effective warehouse
10. Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.