salary: $15 - $20 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Arrive on time daily
- Once at your station you will be creating sub assemblies for air compressor systems
- Reading blueprints and making sure that all pieces are attached correctly before moving to the next station
- Using hand and power tools to assemble
- Packaging finished inventory
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Line Work
- Parts Assembling
- Mechanical Assembling
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Blueprint Reading
- Assembly Line
- Sub Assemblies
- pneumatic tools
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.