- 2+ years supervisory or leadership experience within the client’s industry
- Influencing tactics
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative
- Problem-solving and sound decision making
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision
salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 5:30 AM - 2 PM
education: No Degree Required
Responsibilities, Tasks and Duties
- Directs and oversees activities of talent to ensure consistent achievement of production and quality standards.
- Interfaces with managers and line supervisors to determine work priorities/schedules and to ensure accomplishment of overall goals.
- Observes workforce to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provides just-in-time training and guidance to ensure optimum performance levels
- Orients new talent to work environment and position.
- Identifies work issues and areas for improvement.
- Partners with RIS site manager to direct movement and deployment of talent between work areas.
- Performs shift check-ins.
- Conducts pre-shift meeting to communicate shift goals/priorities and reinforce safety standards/best practices.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date performance documentation.
- Meets with site manager on a daily/weekly basis to assess performance levels according to established success indicators.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.