salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Self-directed with ability to multi-task and prioritize and the ability to work effectively under pressure and stress
- Detail oriented and accurate, with ability to learn and adhere to procedures
- Skill in operation of listed tools and equipment
- Ability to diagnose no starts, brake repairs, hydraulic line/hose and cylinder repair
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with follow through
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with coworkers, supervisors and others
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Good math and reading skills and write legibly
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office
- 2nd shift is 2-10 pm and 3rd shift is 10 pm - 6 am
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.