salary: $52,000 - $62,040 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
Performs routine preventive maintenance and emergency mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical maintenance on production systems and equipment, using knowledge of electrical-mechanical devices, circuitry, electronics, motors, wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
· Trouble shoots, repairs, aligns, calibrates, inspects, and tests a variety of production systems and equipment.
· Sets up assembly line equipment within established parameters.
· Assists in installing new equipment and in moving equipment to new locations.
· Disassembles machines and parts, and adjusts repairs or replaces defective parts and materials.
· Uses a variety of basic hand and power tools and equipment including hand drill, bench grinder and band saw.
· Instructs Production Team on proper use of equipment.
· Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
· Cleans and lubricates parts and equipment as scheduled.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.