salary: $18.15 - $18.15 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: No Degree Required
· Responsible for accurate counts of all inventory items on hand.
· Responsible for organizing, planning, coordinating, facilitating and managing all aspects of physical inventory and storage area.
· Operates computer terminal and other computer-related equipment relevant to job duties
· Responsible for moving product and warehousing of all items in regard to inventory accuracy
· Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and establishing updating existing work procedures and practices regarding inventory accuracy
· Conduct dally cycle counts and reconcile all counts
· Establish spread sheets, reports and communications of inventory accuracy
· Ensuring warehouse equipment is maintained and in proper working order.
· Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment used
· Operate forklift as needed to move inventory
· Performs other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.