salary: $23 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Receives all GMP items on an electronic inventory system: verifies count, vendor item, number and expiration date against item specification and purchase order prior to printing the bar code label.
- Prepares bills of ladings and other shipping documents.
- Revises SOPs SLRs and Formulas on the inventory system as needed.
- Interacts with manufacturing to retrieve all relevant information to complete month end closing on the system.
- Creates, allocates and stages material for SLR’s to be weighed.
- Receives and delivers incoming packages to recipients across RTP site.
- Pulls GMP requests as needed: Decrementing from inventory control system and charging out to the correct department.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.