salary: $60,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Allocate time to complete tasks assigned along with taking initiative to resolve matters and prioritize their daily work.
- Work with Facilities to schedule maintenance or repair work, as well as communicating equipment status.
- Orders replacements parts and components as necessary. Manages inventories of various MRO items.
- Individuals are responsible for allocating their time to complete their assigned Preventive Maintenance work including time reporting and closing out work orders as assigned.
- Troubleshooting of equipment using reliable diagnostics and various test equipment is required. This includes reading schematics, control diagrams and mechanical drawings.
- Complies with all OSHA and local safety requirements along with identifying, communicating, and correcting unsafe working conditions.
- Carries out PM actions to ensure we minimize our indirect costs through proper care and maintenance of machinery and facility infrastructure.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.