salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Provide a high level of customer service with product expertise and selling skills.
- Need customer service and communication skills.
- Powerful customer presence.
- Detail oriented and has organizational skills
- Enjoys being a part of a team.
- Interested in advancement.
- Maintain appearance of store.
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform as Store Manager when needed, to include scheduling, ordering and carrying out open/close procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.