salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 1:30 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
Able to perform all duties of Operator I
- Able to save programs to proper folders and retrieve
- Able to setup machine at given quantity in a set time
- Read calipers with some help when needed
- Read part print for parts w/some assistance
- Setup program for parts w/some assistance
- Complete other tasks as directed by supervisors
- Follow all procedures and work instructions as documented by the Quality System.
- Report and/or document any Quality problems with products or procedures to supervisor or Quality personnel.
- Suggest improvements to product design and/or procedures/work instructions as needed.
- Customer focus – perform all job duties with a final aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Work in a typical non air-conditioned shop/warehouse environment
- Lift up to 50 lbs and do so repetitively throughout the shift
- Perform repetitive motions such as bending, twisting, etc.
- Spend the majority of the shift standing
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Material Handling
- Blueprint Reading
- Press Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.