- $2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Full Benefit Options
- Competitive Wages
- Two Merit Raises Within Your First Year
- Recognition Bonuses
- 40 Hours of Oregon Paid Sick Leave
- 48 Hours of Paid Time Off
- Safe Working Environment
salary: $18 - $22.25 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Effectively use hand tools, torque wrenches, equipment, and fixtures to assemble WFE
- Read and navigate work instructions and schematics
- Work in teams to ensure workflow and production schedule is maintained
- Provide flexibility and responsiveness for changing priorities including rework requirements and pilot build projects
- Complete required training and certifications for processes, procedures, and equipment
- Ensures the correct parts were delivered and performs a visual inspection of components prior to installation
- Assists with audits through visual inspection and verifying checklists
- Closes assigned tasks by verifying work was completed, verify Cell Fusion was completed, and signing off and giving a description of what was done
- Installs parts and hardware correctly by following Cell Fusion instructions and using hand tools and fixtures if needed; verifies Cell Fusion completion
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.