salary: $60,000 - $64,480 per year
work hours: 4:30 AM - 1:30 PM
education: High` School
- Installs, repairs and performs preventative maintenance on industrial processing equipment, water levels, water systems and other equipment and systems
- Troubleshoots electrical issues.
- Responds to daily maintenance requests
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications
- Studies blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct operation of machinery
- Proficient in reading electrical schematics
- Maintains accurate and timely records of maintenance performed
- Proficient in the proper use of power and hand tools
- Electrical troubleshooting ability of 3 phase 230 volt systems.
- PLC programming experience
- knowledge of machinery, electricity, electronics, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welder and boiler applications
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.