salary: $41,600 - $49,920 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation.
- Supervising, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle.
- Liaising and negotiating with carriers for domestic freight cost.
- Leverage ERP systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse and logistics workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Use data from ERP systems to maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance, quality and
- implement improvements.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Implement health and safety procedures.
- Work closely with Warehouse Manager to set warehouse goals and KPI’s
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.