salary: $45,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems
• Conducts employee training on applicable safety standards
• Reviews safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates
• Conducts safety inspections and audits to assess employee compliance with safety regulations
• Inspects safety equipment; recommends replacements
• Drafts and implements internal safety standards and policies
• Reviews accidents and incidents reported by employees and visitors to the facility
- GMP Training
- Production Safety Review
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.