salary: $33,280 - $38,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
To support the normal Quality Control activities conducting visual and dimensional quality inspection of parts per written, graphic and verbal instructions:
- Collect parts from assigned machines for 1 st Off Inspection
- Performs visual inspection and prepare repair tickets as necessary
- Following the quality control plan conduct Q.C. Inspections and record dimensional results in the database
- Read, interpret drawings and maintain necessary quality files
- Communicate to Supervisors and Set-up Personnel major concerns found in 1 st Off inspections or in-process audits
- Place 1 st Off inspection parts and signed tags in the correct collector or machine location
- Verify the correctness of production labels, collector location, required material, regrind % to W/O and Set-up requirements
- Conduct rotating audits of assigned machines
- Complies with IATF 16949 requirements
- Follows all policies and procedures of Occupational Safety and Health
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.