salary: $41,600 - $58,240 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: High` School
- Capable of performing first piece layout, and reading technical drawings
- Capable of performing shop floor, in-process, or machine inspection on machines such as milling, turning, drilling, and grinding
- Capable of performing visual and dimensional inspection as part of receiving, in-process and final
- Must be computer literate with good written and verbal communication skills. Must record inspection results. Responsible for reporting and discrepancies found during inspection process.
- Math skills require
- Great attention to detail
- Must have experience with dimensional inspection tools and gages, such as: scribes, veneers, calipers, micrometers, indicatiors, etc.
- CMM experience required, programming experience preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.