salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Follow the standardized work instructions while performing the job
- Comply to the safety standards to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Safely handle material when loading/unloading pallets and crates
- Receive, inspect, prepare, transact and stage material for the production line
- Put away stock into correct inventory locations as directed
- 2 to 3 years warehouse experience in a high capacity manufacturing environment preferred
- 2 years experience with Oracle database utilizing inventory, receiving and cycle count modules
- Good Attendance, Initiative, responsible follow through and a willingness to help
- Work independently and complete tasks within standard times
- Must be able to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Excellent hand and eye coordination is needed
- Able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Must be flexible with changing shift or work schedule
- Must have computer skills, minimum Microsoft office
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.