salary: $16.52 - $16.52 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products,
or materials, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size,
type, style, color, product code, or location designation.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station
or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Uses computer to enter records.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working weekends
- Product Handling
- Stock Handling
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.