salary: $47,000 - $58,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 7 PM
education: High School
- ability to read and interpret blueprints and other schematics/drawings
- perform machine setup including tool changes, and adjusting machine operation
- knowledge of measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers and other quality instruments
- any experience with CMM, GD&T, or other metrology equipment is a huge plus and may warrant higher pay
- analytical and problem solving skills
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.