salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 4:15 AM
education: High` School
* Move, load and package Raw and Finished Goods as requiredEnsure quality sample collection, molding, lab testing & SPC data entry to determine product conformity
* Complete box sheet correctly with box numbers, finished end temperatures, correct weights and indicate whether the box is “Conforming” or “Non-Conforming”
*Ensure that boxes are labelled correctly – Product ID, Correct weights and any other customer requirements
* Error-free, safe and timely change-overs
* Keep a clean and safe work area
* Follow all Quality, Safety & Environmental Procedures
* Operate a forklift in a safe manner at all times
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.