salary: $41,600 - $48,500 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- CNC Machinist II is a mid-level position to perform lathe and mill tasks, continue to learn all aspects of CNC operations, the trade and, and, as a part of the Production Team, fill in as needed in other areas in support of manufacturing
- Produces machined parts, assemblies, tool jigs and fixtures by operating and adjusting manual and/or CNC machines, such as, but not limited to, mills, lathes, etc
- Utilizes drawings, sketches, and/or verbal/written instructions to safely produce high quality close tolerance parts while detecting defects, troubleshooting malfunctioning processes and other quality assurance procedures and processes
- Maintaining the work area safe, clean and organized, assisting 5S and/or general good housekeeping practices
- Ability to conduct set-ups and make offsets for low to medium complexity components with no assistance and minimal supervision
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.