salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Able to communicate effectively and follow instructions in a timely manner
- Good problem-solving skills
- Confident working in a workshop environment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work independently
- Experience of welding or brazing parts.
- Electrical knowledge, understanding and experience.
- A skilled forklift operator (reach and counterbalance).
- Determination - not easily discouraged or put off.
- Passion, enthusiasm and charisma.
- Innovative – prepared to see beyond how it has been done before.
- Positive outlook – always sees opportunity through any adversity.
- Resilient – ready to bounce back from any challenges.
- Assertive – gets things done when they need to be
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.