- Temp to hire based on Performance and Attendance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life and 401(k)
- Referral Bonus opportunity
- Free Ice Cream
- Weekly Pay
salary: $16.5 - $16.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Scheduling shipments and planning logistics
- Preparing paperwork for shipments
- Reviewing invoices
- Packaging items and products
- Checking orders for accuracy
- Tracking and updating the status of shipments
- Operating warehouse equipment
- Organizing and cataloging inventory
- Documenting damages to inventory
- Troubleshooting shipping issues
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.