salary: $22 - $23 per hour
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
What you will be doing:
- Receive, ship and deliver all inbound shipments and pull GMP requests
- Utilize an electronic inventory system: verify count, vendor item, number and expiration date against item specification
- Prepare bills of landings and other shipping documents
- Interact with manufacturing to retrieve all relevant information
- Maintain cleanliness and orderly storage conditions in the warehouse
- 1-3 years experience with documenting daily warehouse operations in a cGMP environment
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelors in related field preferred
- Excellent documentation skills and detail orientation
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.