- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee discounts with major retailers and cellular providers
- Tuition-free online courses with well-known universities
salary: $22 - $26 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School or GED
- Locates, audits and transfers kits or materials as required.
- Performs cycle count to verify and maintain inventory; identifies and processes nonconforming material.
- Receives parts and updates inventory records in SAP, or other inventory systems. Verifies vendor delivery before accepting parts and/or inventory.
- Under direction from supervisor, purges stock of excess and obsolete material. Takes action necessary to rework, transfer, or scrap these items.
- Operates powered industrial vehicles as assigned; may operate pallet jack, electric pallet jack and/or forklift.
- May drive a van or truck if necessary or operate overhead crane. Adheres to all safety standards and protocols.
- Follows documented business processes.
- Trains other Material Handlers as required.
- Employees may be assigned to work in a sales environment, with a heavier focus on activities related to inventory management. Performs transactions in SAP and prepares shipping documentation.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working weekends
- Stock Handling
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Moving Material
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.