salary: $45,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- Read blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices
- Loads or feeds mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
- Maintains specifications by observing milling, drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread cutting operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions.
- Documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs with other shifts.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.