- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee discounts with major retailers and cellular providers
- Tuition-free online courses with well-known universities
salary: $22 - $26 per hour
work hours: 3:45 PM - 2:15 AM
education: High` School
- Performs a variety of non-routine and more complex electro-mechanical assembly operations
- Applies advanced skills to wire, assemble, troubleshoot, and calibrate complex equipment and subassemblies.
- Areas of expertise include electrical interconnect, mechanical, pneumatic, fluid flow, or vacuum technologies.
- Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles and tests units as required
- Follows work orders schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering specifications, sketches, assembly shop and production operations sheets, parts and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to construct electro-mechanical, vacuum and/or pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Mechanical Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Hand Tools
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Building
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.