- Ability to read, interpret, understand, and follow blueprints, schematics, diagrams, specifications, bills of materials, testing software on-screen prompts & instructions, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Ability to utilize production and maintenance tools and equipment such as proprietary testing system, electric screwdriver, compressed air system, ionizing air gun, torque gauge/tester, soldering station, heat plate, PCB rework station, testing system & equipment, label printer, electric scale, scanner, digital caliper Windows PC, etc.
salary: $16 - $21.99 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Accurately and efficiently test a variety of moderately complex electronic products to achieve customer quality and satisfaction.
- Accurately record and document repair records and support incidents in company systems.
- Accurately and efficiently download & configure a variety of initial applications and system settings.
- Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Maintain, manage, track, and log inventory of product in workstation and assigned work area.
- Rework assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s production specification and established operation procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.