salary: $40,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
education: High School
- Basic PC skills; experience with ladder logic is a plus.
- Must have a solid mechanical background, with welding ability preferred.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic, and industrial electrical systems.
- Must be able to read blueprints, electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- PLC programming experience is highly desired.
- Must practice safe work habits in accordance with federal/state laws and company policy.
- Must clean up after each job and maintain personal work space.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.