- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee discounts with major retailers and cellular providers
- Tuition-free online courses with well-known universities
salary: $50,700 - $72,800 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Works from complex test procedures, electro/mechanical schematics, diagrams, written and/or
- verbal descriptions, and layouts to perform testing, checkout, and troubleshooting functions.
- May work with little or no formally released documentation.
- Performs complex electrical and mechanical repair tasks.
- Prepares reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- Performs moderately complex operational test and troubleshooting on systems and equipment.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, fabrication, test, and check-out of test equipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working weekends
- Electronic Maintenance
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.