Our Client offers:
- 2nd and 3rd shift openings with a lot of OT and generous shift premiums
- 3 Weeks Paid Time off to start
- Tuition Reimbursement available,401K, Competitive Medical, prescription , Dental and Vision Plus MORE
- Free uniforms and reimbursement for required safety
- Pay up to $38/HR based on Experience and Knowledge/Skill
- Sign on Bonus
- Experience Industrial mechanics with experience in high speed packaging equipment
- Advanced knowledge of Automation Controls, Circuits or PLC’s
- Experience with AB or Fanuc controls is a PLUS
- Able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Open to full and part time candidates.
I am a Professional Recruiter for Skilled Trades and Mfg Professionals in SE WI 414.219.1369
salary: $59,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair automated industrial equipment
- Preventive maintenance
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.