salary: $24 - $30 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Perform complex glass working tasks in the shaping and forming of quartz materials
- Fabricate complex and delicate products and repair existing quartz products for the semiconductor industry
- Work from rough sketches, blueprints and verbal instruction.
- Ability to perform free-hand glasswork / quartz work as required
- Collaborate with manufacturing personnel to design, fabricate and repair semiconductor-grade quartz products.
- Use various quartz fabrication equipment such as lathes, hydrogen/oxygen torches, and annealing ovens to fabricate these customized glass vessels
- Process incoming work requests to determine delivery of fabricated glassware
- Schedule work to achieve quality production, on-time delivery and low cost
- Evaluate completed work to ensure quality of functional and physical specifications to meet customer requirements
- Track job completion, service delivery and other metrics as required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.