salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Review the schedule daily for upcoming jobs.
- Work with the Production Manager to coordinate enclosures and panels based on the production schedule.
- Work with the Operations Manager to coordinate materials, staging, and shipping.
- Stage materials in an organized and easily accessible manner.
- Load and unload materials into the CNC machine including large metal panels and plastic, steel, and stainless-steel enclosures.
- Load programs into the machine for cutting, drilling, and tapping.
- Load and unload cutting, drilling, and tapping bits.
- Learn the CNC machine’s preventative maintenance procedures, and keep the machine serviced and operational.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.