salary: $62,000 - $62,000 per year
work hours: 2:30 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- Perform a variety of duties including the repair and maintenance of welding and fabrication equipment, CNC machining equipment, material equipment and general shop tools. Lifts and moves material in difficult work positions using aerial lifts, fork-lifts and a variety of bridge crane systems.
- Perform minor electrical repairs and provides assistance to plant electrician, and the maintenance team.
- Will work from sketches, specifications, diagrams, and verbal instructions, using a variety tools, tool room equipment and instruments.
- Will repair and trouble shoot building systems such as compressed air systems, welding gas systems, crane systems and general HVAC systems.
- Oils and greases all machines throughout the plant ensuring that the proper type of oil is used. Cleans out machines as necessary for maintenance purposes.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.