salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Direct team members in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Direct team members engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
- Oversee parts inventory system and MP2 computerized maintenance management program for the assigned location.
- Prepare requisitions and maintain supply of spare parts to ensure preventive and corrective maintenance is performed in a timely manner.
- Modify programming of robots and related equipment such as robotic and programmable controllers.
- Study production schedules and estimate labor hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Establish and adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Assist in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.